Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Favourite Game


Cricket is my one of the most favourite game because this is played by almost whole world, and this is the most popular game amongst all outdoor games.This game is played from 18th century in very few countris like England, Australia and slowly it spread all over the world , now a days this game is most popular in the whole World. I like cricket specially 20 20 cricket because it takes less time to complete than 50-50 cricket. I also play cricket since i was in school, i played many tournament in school and our team also won trophy and some medals in tournaments. I am very fond of watching cricket, i never missed any cricket match in my life. I watched One great match between England and India which was unforgottable by me. I want to share that match with you guys, in that mach Yuvraj my favourite player played a wonderfull ininig and made 138 runs in just 78 balls, and the biggest thing was that he was suffering from back pain. After watching that game i became great fan of yuvraj and cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment